This summer, I decided to look for a bigger water bottle that I wouldn’t have to fill up in the middle of the day. I was concerned about carrying a bigger bottle, but after I did a search on Amazon, I found the H2O Capsule water bottle which fit all my needs.
Here are the details:
- It holds 2.2 liters or 73 ounces of liquid.
- There are 3 ways you can carry it: a shoulder strap, handle, or loop around the neck of the bottle.
- It has a flip top and option to buy a straw to use with it. I bought the straw, and it works well. I think I drink more water with it.
- It has an awesome neoprene cover that helps keep things dry, as the bottle naturally sweats if the water inside is cold.
- The covers come in different colors and designs, so you can pick something that fits your personality and style. I have 3 sleeves and change them day to day. The Hawaiian Haven print is my favorite.
- Here’s the cool design detail that I love: it holds your phone, keys, and there’s a small pocket for an i.d. card, credit card or some cash. Yes, you heard that right! When you’re on the go and just need to carry your essentials, you can pack up your bottle and go! Serious game changer for trips to the gym or just carrying it around for everyday use.
I’ve been using mine everyday, since it arrived in the mail, and it has made my hydration goals measurable and achievable. If you’re interested, use my link and you can get 10% off on your purchase. https://www.h2ocapsule.com/discount/SP
Let me know if you have any questions and stay hydrated my friends!