Air fryer mini potatoes are a fast and easy side dish that you can whip up for lunch or dinner. Every now and again, I buy the bag of Baby Creamer Potatoes from Costco. Because I’m cooking for one, I never use all 5 lbs at once. This is what makes the air fryer a great option. I can prepare the amount that I want for a meal and maybe enough to eat with a couple more meals, and then prepare a new batch when I need them.
This recipe is very simple. You will likely have all of these ingredients in your pantry or fridge. I will say that it’s definitely for those that enjoy a garlicky, salty potato. Keep reading for the recipe, a quick video of the preparation, and serving suggestions!Print
Air Fryer Mini Potatoes
Delicious garlicky mini potatoes that are done quick and with minimal ingredients.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 1 lb 1x
- Category: side dish
- Method: air fry
- Cuisine: Vegetarian
- Diet: Vegan
- 1 lb mini potatoes (I used Baby Creamers from Costco)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic (I used the kind from a jar)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Rinse your potatoes and cut them in half.
- Put the potatoes in a bowl and mix with oil, garlic, and salt and pepper.
- Cook in the air fryer at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. Depending on your air fryer, you may need to add a few more minutes. You want them to be browned on top (see the picture above).
- I added a bit more salt than I usually do, but I really enjoyed that garlicky, salty flavor. If you’re watching your salt intake, use it sparingly or not at all.
Keywords: mini potatoes, air fryer, vegan, side dish
Serving Suggestions for Air Fryer Mini Potatoes
These mini potatoes make a great side dish with any protein. The garlic and salt add a ton of flavor, and you really don’t need anything else with it. If you’re a ketchup or hot sauce fan, you might want a little on the side for an added kick, but it’s really not necessary.
If you don’t have an air fryer, I’ll put a link to the Cuisinart Air Fryer Toaster Oven below. I’ve been using and loving this air fryer for over a year now.
Thank you for reading! Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter for more easy recipes!