The holidays are in full swing, and I wanted to follow-up my Turkey Cupcakes with something equally as festive and easy to make. I bought a set of silicone mini donut molds earlier this year and thought they’d make the cutest wreaths. Using some icing and cute candy decorations, you can also make a mini bundt cake wreath.
The following list contains clickable affiliate links that will take you to Target.com or Amazon.com to purchase the items:
- White Cake Mix
- Vegetable Oil
- Vanilla Frosting
- Green Icing
- Red Icing
- White Icing
- Candy decorations
Baking Supplies Needed
- Mini bundt molds
- Baking sheet to put molds on
- Mixing bowl
- Spoon for mixing
- Butter knife for spreading the frosting
- Prepare your cake mix according to the box.
- Bake them in mini bundt molds according to cupcake cooking time on box.
- Allow them to fully cool.
- Get creative and decorate with frosting, icing, and candy decorations.
- Arrange mini bundt cakes into a circular wreath for serving.
Suggestions and Notes
- Frosting is optional; you can frost the sides of the cakes or leave them bare and just decorate the tops with icing.
- Feel free to use different cake flavors and frosting. Red velvet would be festive!
- Make all the mini bundt cakes the same for a uniform “real wreath” look, or make them with different colors, candies and icing techniques (pictured here).
- Don’t worry about icing mistakes. You can cover them with candy decorations!
- Use your wreath as a centerpiece for a holiday dessert table.
- The mini bundt molds can be bought as individual silicone pieces or pans. My set came with 24 individual molds.
- This would be a fun and easy activity to do with your kids!