Looking to cool off in this summer heat? I’ve recently visited a few dessert spots that I wanted to share with you!
- Double 3: City Square Shopping Center, 1284 Kalani St., Honolulu, HI 96817 (same shopping center as Kamehameha Bakery)
- Double 3’s Facebook page
- M-Th 11am-7:30pm, Fri & Sat 11am-8pm, Sun 10:30am-7pm
- Check them out for delicious and Instagramworthy bubble waffle sundaes. They are pure ice cream artistry! Don’t go if you’re in a rush, as the bubble waffles are made fresh and each sundae is made to order with your chosen ice cream flavor and toppings.
- Wing Ice Cream Parlor: 1145 Maunakea St. Suite 4, Honolulu, HI (entrance on Pauahi St.)
- Wing Ice Cream Parlor Facebook page
- Mon closed, Tues-Thur 12pm-10pm, Fri & Sat 12pm-11pm, Sun 12pm-6pm
- Think unique hand-crafted flavors like Kinako, Hojicha, Cheezus, and Green Tea with Oreos. They also serve shave ice, which I haven’t tried yet. Have a seat with your friends in their V.I.P. lounge and enjoy your ice cream!
- Pressed Juicery: Ala Moana Center, 1450 Ala Moana Blvd. Ste 1375, Honolulu, HI 96814
- Mon-Sat 8am-9pm, Sun 8am-7:30pm
- Looking for a plant based, non-dairy dessert option? Check out the freezes at Pressed Juicery. They’ve got a variety of toppings, including vegan marshmallows, shredded coconut, blueberries, and strawberries. Drizzles include honey, almond butter, and raspberry puree.
Let me know in the comments where you go for your favorite cold treat!