- Otto Cake: 1127 12th Ave. Honolulu, HI 96816
- 808-834-OTTO (6886)
- open: Monday – Saturday: 11 AM – 7 PM
Sunday: 11 AM – 3 PM
- Otto Cake is known for their delicious cheesecakes. Sold by the slice or whole cake, you can find a variety of flavors that change daily. Carrot cake, brownies, iced coffee, and lemonade are also on the menu. Check their IG feed @ottocake_official for daily menu updates.
- Tanya’s Pies and Grill
- 1008 California Ave. Wahiawa, HI 96786
- IG: @tanyas_piesandgrill
- open Sat, Sun, Mon. 5am-2:30 pm and Tues-Fri 5am-5pm
- cash only
- Tanya’s serves up delicious pies in Wahiawa. With flavors that vary depending on the day, you can enjoy chocolate cream, banana, peach-pear, blueberry cream, peach, or apricot. They’ve also got breakfast and lunch items, too. I recommend the teri mahi burger and fries. I’ve tried the peach pear and apple pies. Both were delicious!
- Edible at McCully Shopping Center
- IG: @ediblehnl
- Monday Closed
Tuesday 12:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Wednesday 12:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Thursday 3:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Friday 12:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Saturday 12:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Sunday 12:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Edible specializes in scoops of cookie dough and giant delicious cookies. You can also customize your scoops with a variety of toppings. See the video above for some of their sweet offerings. I recommend the GOAT cookie, which is full of chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Order online for a quick and easy pick up!
- Holey Grail
- IG: @holeygraildonuts
- 1001 Queen Street #101
Honolulu, Hawaii 96814 (inside Whole Foods Queen store)
- (808) 482-0311
- Sunday-Thursday 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM, Friday & Saturday 7am-9pm
- With their original location on Kaua’i, Holey Grail now has a flagship store in Kaka’ako in the Whole Foods Queen store. They also have a truck in Waikiki that’s located at 325 Seaside Ave.
- Known for their use of locally grown taro and organic coconut oil, they produce special flavors that change every so often. Order a tasting box of 4 to get one of each donut on the menu. They’ve also got drinks to pair with your donuts.
- They now have a convenient online ordering system that you can access through their website for fast and easy pick ups.
Let me know if you’ve tried any of these O’ahu businesses in the comments section, and if there’s any dessert spots you think I should check out. The last time I did a dessert round up was in this post and also here!