- Otto Cake: 1127 12th Ave. Honolulu, HI 96816
- 808-834-OTTO (6886)
- open: Monday – Saturday: 11 AM – 7 PM
Sunday: 11 AM – 3 PM
(Closed Christmas Day and New Years Day)
- Otto Cake is known for their delicious cheesecakes. Sold by the slice or whole cake, you can find a variety of flavors that change daily. Carrot cake, brownies, iced coffee, and lemonade are also on the menu. Check their IG feed @ottocake_official for daily menu updates.
- Tanya’s Pies and Grill
- 1008 California Ave. Wahiawa, HI 96786
- IG: @tanyas_piesandgrill
- open: Sunday & Monday: 5AM – 1PM
Tuesday to Saturday: 5AM – 2PM
- cash only
- Tanya’s serves up delicious pies in Wahiawa. With flavors that vary depending on the day, you can enjoy chocolate cream, banana, peach-pear, blueberry cream, peach, or apricot. They’ve also got breakfast and lunch items, too. I recommend the teri mahi burger and fries. I’ve tried the peach pear and apple pies. Both were delicious!
- Edible at McCully Shopping Center
- IG: @ediblehnl
- open: Sunday-Thursday 12-10PM | Friday & Saturday 12-11PM
- Edible specializes in scoops of cookie dough and giant delicious cookies. You can also customize your scoops with a variety of toppings. See the video above for some of their sweet offerings. I recommend the GOAT cookie, which is full of chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Holey Grail
- IG: @holeygraildonuts
- Ward Center: 1200 Ala Moana Boulevard Honolulu, HI 96814
- (808) 482-0311
- Monday Closed
Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday & Saturday 7:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Sunday 7:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- With their original location on Kaua’i, Holey Grail recently opened up on O’ahu at Ward Center. Known for their use of locally grown taro and organic coconut oil, they produce special flavors that change every so often. Order a tasting box of 4 to get one of each donut on the menu. They’ve also got drinks to pair with your donuts.
Let me know if you’ve tried any of these O’ahu businesses in the comments section, and if there’s any dessert spots you think I should check out in 2021. The last time I did a dessert round up was 2 years ago in this post and also here!